Filing out of country

If you are a US resident traveling or temporarily living outside of the country and you need to file your US tax return, we can help. We will prepare your return and answer any questions about your tax filing obligations. Email us your name and contact information and a description of your situation.

Which out of country residents are required to pay taxes in US?

US residents travelling or temporarily in another country who have maintained significant ties with the US are considered to be factual residents of the US. If this situation applies to you then you are obligated to pay taxes in the US. Other types of factual residents include those vacationing outside the country for extended periods of time, those teaching or attending school in another country, and those commuting to the Canada. and returning to US for work purposes on a daily or weekly basis.